DigiPro Marketers welcome bloggers to Submit Guest Post. We believe in open source journalism, that’s why it’s open to all, and we always allow guest posts on our website.
How to Submit a Guest Post on DigiPro Marketers
To become a regular contributor at DigiPro Marketers, here are some tips that will help you to get started
- Go to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value to readers.
- Work on the original content. Avoid spinning text from other websites or blogs.
- Here are the categories in which we accept articles. Remember to search posts on DigiPro Marketers to avoid submitting already published ideas. We can also consider a new category which is closely associated with the categories mentioned below:
- Blogging tips
- Content Marketing
- Customer Acquisition Tips
- Digital Marketing ( Includes Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, etc. which is a close variant in this category)
- Inbound Marketing
- Legal Advice
- Social media
- Social Media Marketing
- Software Development
- Startup Advice
- Science and tech news
- Website Design and Development
Benefits of Submitting a Guest Post on DigiPro Marketers
- We have over 1,00000 people subscribed on various platforms (RSS, Linkedin, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- We get over 10,000 page views per month, which include traffic from SEO, Social Media, Paid Campaigns, etc.
- We have a vast network and coverage reaching out to a population of 132 countries.
- Your post gets promoted on our social media network.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece of content. We try our best to maintain the quality of the posts on our blog, so try to avoid redundant and straightforward topics.
- Credit: We respect individual work, and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing: We follow ethical practices on journalism, and hence we don’t allow keyword stuffing ie, completely irrelevant, and product-specific.
- Images: Add appropriate images to make your article interesting to your readers, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. You have to give image credit to the original contributor. You can also search for Royalty-free images on websites like Pixabay.
- Backlinks: We all know the importance of backlinks in SEO. The good news is We allow Outbound links, and you can insert your link in between the post, but it should look natural with the flow of content. Plz, don’t submit a guest post only for backlinks compromising the article’s quality.
- Copyright: We consider the original work. In case we find out plagiarism in your post, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from DigiPro Marketers. Also, by submitting a post to DigiPro Marketers, you give us copyright ownership of the article. It helps us to deal with DMCA- related issues that may arise due to Copyright Infringement.
We do not favor promotional content and focus on the material that gives value to our readers. We do not charge anything for our guest post services and strictly maintain the quality of content on the website.
However, we do have a separate section for sponsored content.
If you are looking to promote your product, brand, or service, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sponsored Post Enquiry.”
Be A Part of one of the biggest Digital Marketing Communities
Please note that Author profiles can only be created when our editorial team reviews the content. In other words, you can be a part of our community only after your first post is published, and then you can make further contributions to Digipro Marketers.
Contribute your post to DigiPro Marketers
If you have read and understood the guidelines, you can submit the article by following these steps:
Step 1: Fill Out the form below
Step 2: Wait for the Approval
Step 3: If your topic is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you.
Step 4: After approval, you can write your article and submit the article to email@example.com
Step 5: You will be notified about the status of your post in the max 3 working business days.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)